"I am here to help you find your own voice and learn to trust yourself"
My practice specializes in helping individuals find balance in their lives. This includes creating healthy boundaries, improving relationships at home and at work, and navigating personal and professional transitions.
Blending individual psychotherapy and professional coaching helps you find work-life balance and build stability for yourself and with your loved ones. When something doesn't feel right in your life, sometimes it's unclear whether the issue is personal or professional. This approach distinguishes my practice and helps you find balance in your whole life.
Places to Get Started
About Lea Christy Sloan
Lea is a Psychotherapist (Licensed Professional Counselor) and Board Certified Coach in private practice with 25 years of experience providing psychotherapy, career development and professional development coaching to individuals and groups in the private and public sectors.
- 20 years in private practice counseling individuals and couples, specializing in career/workplace issues.
- Certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, consulting with individuals, couples, and organizations.
- EMDR Therapist trained through EMDR Institute
- Trained facilitator, Individual and Group Family Systems Constellations (including Skype or phone individual constellations)
- 25 years of continuing education and consultation in counseling, psychotherapy and coaching